PPF On My Car is part of and trades as Auto Curators Ltd.
We aim to be as clear as possible about how we use any personal information that you provide to us. If your questions are not fully answered by the information below, please contact us using the details on the ‘Contact Us’ page, and we will be happy to help.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this policy occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make an enquiry.
- Any other information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
This information is anonymous and does not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever. So, for example, on a specific day we can identify how many visitors our site has welcomed though we will know nothing about these visitors in a personal context either in terms of their email, IP addresses or any other personal information.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer either to reject all cookies, to only allow “trusted” sites to set them, or to accept only those cookies from those websites which you are currently on. For more information please read the advice athttp://www.aboutcookies.org.
Visitors can use this website with no loss of functionality if cookies are disabled from the web browser.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products and services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, products or services.
- To provide an improved service. There is more detailed information that we ask for and it is optional that you provide it.
- To provide information to you relating to other products and services we think may be of interest to you. When you register with Auto Curators, we will consider this as permission to contact you periodically with information about our products & services. We aim to keep our contact with you to an acceptable level and you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive this information. Please contact us using the ‘Contact Us’ page on this website.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Protecting Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. In addition, all information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This scrambles information while it moves from one source to another to prevent the information being viewed or tampered with.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of your information please write to Auto Curators Ltd, Unit 2 Optrex Business Park, Strouds Green Lane, Rotherwick, Hampshire, RG27 9AY.
Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated